Kyoto Northern Arashiyama Tour
Visit the old capital of Japan, Kyoto, which is famous for its various classical Buddhist temples, gardens, Imperial palaces. You visit a beautiful northern moon-viewing bridge, a UNESCO Zen Temple, a famous Bamboo Forest and even have lunch in a local persons home.
- We will head to Arashiyama Station and walk along the river.
- We will cross a moon-viewing bridge and head to a UNESCO Zen Temple; Tenryuji.
- Learn about the powerful family that built it and we will walk its garden.
- We will pop out from the back of this Temple and fall into the quaint Bamboo Forest of Arashiyama.
- We will walk the area and end up at the Nonomiya Shrine.
- Have lunch and visit a local lady’s home (great-great granddaughter of a local Samurai) where she will prepare your lunch
- Visit a famous Shogun Castle in the afternoon and end up in the famous Gion District